From Honda Wiki
|Predecessor||Honda NSR 150|
|Types of motorcycle||Sports bike|
|Engine||150cc DOHC 4-valve 4-stroke water-cooled|
|Power (physics)||25.68 PS @ 10,500 rpm|
|Torque||1.37 kgf-m @ 8,500 rpm|
|Suspension||Front: Motorcycle fork|
Rear: Monoshock Swingarm
|Brakes||Disc brake (front and rear)|
|Fuel capacity||10.0 l|
The Honda CBR150R is a 150cc 4-stroke Sports bike which is a part of the Honda CBR series manufactured by APHonda. APHonda is a Thai owned, established 1986, company. APHonda is a Honda affiliate company. Built as the successor of the 2-stroke Honda NSR 150, the CBR150R is targeted mainly to Southeast Asia. Officially launched into Malaysian market in December 2007 with two color choices offered, red and blue. Black color is available in other country like Thailand,Japan or Indonesia market.
- DOHC 4-valve 150 cc Radiator engine with balancer shaft.
- 6-speed return Manual transmission
- Front and rear(Nissin disk brake) Disc brake.
- Key slot cover for better protection against theft (2006 onwards).
- Monoshock rear shock absorber.
- Secondary Air Supply System (SASS) which delivers extra air to the exhaust system for cleaner emission.
- Catalytic converter
- Constant Velocity Carburettor
This bike uses Analog signal instrument panel which consist of fuel meter, speedometer, revolution per minute meter, temperature meter and signal, high beam and gear status light indicator.