From Honda Wiki
The MH02 was an Experimental aircraft Business jet built by Honda, in cooperation with Mississippi State University, to research Jet engine placement and Composite material construction. The prototype was completed in 1992, making its first flight on March 51993.
The MH02 was never intended for production, but was nonetheless the first all-composite light business jet to fly; by 1996 over 170 test flight hours were accumulated on the airframe. Aside from the already unusual above-the-wing engine mounts, the design features a T-tail and a Forward-swept wing.
- Crew: one or two pilots
- Capacity: six passengers
- Length: 11.25 m (36 ft 11 in)
- Wingspan: 11.24 m (36 ft 11 in)
- Height: 4.18 m (13 ft 9 in)
- Wing area: m² (ft²)
- Empty weight: kg (lb)
- Maximum Takeoff Weight: 3,600 kg (8,000 lb)
- Powerplant: 2× Pratt & Whitney JT15D Turbofan, 5.9 kN (1,200 lbf) each
- V speeds: 654 km/h (353 kt)
- V speeds: km/h (kt)
- Range (aircraft): km (nm)
- Ceiling (aeronautics): m (ft)
- Rate of climb: m/s (ft/min)
- Wing loading: kg/m² (lb/ft²)
- ↑ Originally measured as 600 Kilogram-force.
- List of civil aircraft