Honda Research America
Honda Research America or HRA is Honda's North American center for research and development. In addition to conceiving the Goldwing , the Rune , and Honda Pacific Coast   motorcycles, HRA is responsible for ATV and powersports design. As of 2007, more than 1200 engineers, designers, and technicians are employed at HRA .
Honda Research America is located in Maryville, Ohio.
- "Honda The New Gold Standard: Styling". http://www.gwocni.co.uk/dev3.htm.
- "Honda Rune Timeline". http://runeusa.com/Timeline.html.
- "Die Honda Pacific Coast, ein Bike der besonderen Art (German)". http://www.honda-pacific-coast.de/Die_PC_800/die_pc_800.html.
- "PC800 Geächtet und geliebt (PC 800 Observed and Loved)(German)". http://www.bikerboerse.de/php/archive.php?story=bba_0797_2.inc.
- "Overview of Honda R&D Americas, Inc". http://corporate.honda.com/GovRelations_DCTM/Fact_Sheets/RDBackgrounder-5-24-07.pdf.